|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
This book contains the detailed forms and step-by-step instructions needed to prepare a well-thought-out, well-organized business plan. The 10th edition has been completely updated with the laws, banking regulations, and resources.
Table of Content
- Benefits of Writing a Business Plan
- Do You Really Want to Own a Business?
- Choosing the Right Business
- Potential Sources of Money to Start or Expand Your Small Business
- Your Resume and Financial Statement
- Your Profit and Loss Forecast
- Your Cash Flow Forecast and Capital Spending Plan
- Write Your Marketing and Personnel Plans
- Editing and Finalizing Your Business
- Selling Your Business Plan
- After You Open—Keeping on the Path to Success
- Good Resources for Small Businesses
- Business Plan for a Small Service Business
- Business Plan for a Manufacturing Business
- Business Plan for Project Development
☑ To publish your own book, start with ACEworld Publishers here. to enjoy standard packages.
☑ Market your E-books to the right, target audience. Pick a marketing package now to start
☑ Benefit from our daily updates on contests, schorlarships, jobs & courses. Visit our magazine.
Disclaimer: Books found on our domain/store may be published by us or by neighbouring publishers. However, some other books are external/affilate products from verified and accredited marketplaces. For enquiries, take down requests and to upload your book, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.